The conference focuses on leading edge research on Optical Wireless Communication in its different forms and gathers experts from academia and industry to show their latest technical results and showcase their products and services. The application scope is broad and it ranges from Ultra-short range to Ultra-long range.
Conference topics cover visible light communication, infrared optical and ultraviolet communication:
- Ultra-short range: for instance chip-to-chip communications in stacked and closely packed multi-chip packages
- Short range: For instance wireless personal area network (WPAN) applications under standard IEEE 802.15.7 and underwater communications.
- Medium range: indoor IR and visible light communications (VLC) for wireless local area networks (WLANs) and inter-vehicular and vehicle-to-infrastructure communications.
- Long range: inter-building connections, also called free-space optical communications (FSO).
- Ultra-long range: Laser communication in space especially for inter-satellite links and establishment of satellite constellations
- Call for Papers opens – to be announced
- Deadline for paper submission – to be announced
- Author notification – to be announced
- OWC Conference – to be announced
- Conference chair: Professor Jean-Paul Linnartz, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Deng Xiong, Postdoctoral Researcher, Eindhoven University of Technology
More information about the requirements and submitting your paper go to the Call for Papers page.